Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel for latest Health videos..
Subscribe Now*–~”^—*”–~*.:: https://goo.gl/hMCJ02
Like and Share in Our Facebook page : https://goo.gl/xa99Ke
Like * Comment* Tag * Share * Subscribe *
5 BEST FOODS TO PREVENT HORMONAL IMBALANCE IN WOMEN (AND 5 FOODS TO AVOID)!
Our organism needs adequate foods consumed in right nutrition amounts in order to function at its peak performance. Young women should consume particular hormone balancing foods, in order to control their menstrual cycles and their hormones. These are women that are less active and middle aged women. These foods can be extremely beneficial in dealing with hormones for pre-menopausal women. These hormone balancing nutrients are great for older women who are going through menopause and those who have passed it, because these foods will make them look younger and will prevent the formation of wrinkles. The bodies are not able to produce hormones or maintain a balance of hormones without the foods that are rich in nutrients. Here are 5 foods that are the best to be avoided and 5 essential foods for women.
1. YOGURT. Yogurt is ancient and has a large range of health advantages. Yogurt is rich in calcium, that is perfect for strong bones and probiotics that help to increase healthy bacteria in the gut. Vitamin D is also an essential part of balancing hormones and aging gracefully.
2. Fatty Fish. Omega-3 fatty of acids is the most important for the women’s cellular health. They are beneficial because they can prevent diseases and conditions such as including heart disease, hypertension, inflammatory disease, and depression.
3. Vegetables Rich in Antioxidants. Dark leafy greens are rich in antioxidants. Foods that are considered to be essential for proper hormonal balance are: kale, collard greens, spinach, and cilantro.
4. Healing Spices. Herbs and spices are great for keeping youthful, radiant skin. Women should use cinnamon, ginger, and garlic, because they will help them to stabilize their moods, stabilize their hormones, and remain looking young longer.
5. Avocado. Avocados are rich in healthy fat, which help females’ bodies absorb and use key nutrients. Avocados are also in fiber, rich in magnesium, potassium, vitamin E, folic acid, and B-vitamins, which are all essential for balancing hormones.
Sugar is often considered to be the number one enemy. The consumption of sugar is the main reason of obesity and diabetes. It may lead to hormonal imbalance in women. Additionally, it is very bad for the pancreas, the liver and the digestive system generally. Consuming sugar also compromises the nervous system for up to 50%.
The intake of alcohol harms your organism by dehydrating it and also making your body organs function over time. If you are having hot flashes, you should avoid alcohol.
Women going through menopause, should avoid caffeine, because it causes hot flashes. It promotes anxiety and nervousness in younger women. Cutting down on caffeine helps in balancing the body without adding a jolt to your system.
4. High-Glycemic Foods
The blood sugar plays an important role in the hormone levels, the High glycemic foods can disrupt the balance. Foods such as white bread, sugar and fruit juice to increase insulin levels and change the way estrogen is metabolized.
Soy contains phytoestrogen. It often mimics the body’s naturally occurring hormone functions. Also, they may have a negative impact on the thyroid as they suppress its function, and the thyroid needs to stay healthy in order to control the women’s hormones .
Thyroid hormones regulate heart rate, balance blood pressure, maintain body temperature and maintain the appropriate metabolic rate for converting food to energy. The excessive soy consumption may have several negative health effects, for instance: infertility, weight gain, mood swings and also muscle loss. As a conclusion, eating the right foods will make your life easier and you will feel great
Video Rating: / 5